• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: fuck Temple University admin & NFL refs

Status
Not open for further replies.
You ever have to stand up from the turlet to get that last bowel movement going? Like…is it time to wipe, or is it round 2?

Amidst all the complaints about various basketball broadcast crews, I really enjoy Jason Benetti (Deac!) and Bill Raftery. I met Raftery at Freddie B's after an NCAA tournament game at the Joel in 1997. Nice guy. Sean McDonough was a real prick, however.

Amidst all the complaints about various basketball broadcast crews, I really enjoy Jason Benetti (Deac!) and Bill Raftery. I met Raftery at Freddie B's after an NCAA tournament game at the Joel in 1997. Nice guy. Sean McDonough was a real prick, however.
ONIONS

Valentine’s Day my Junior Year at Wake, I had just gotten back from a semester in Ireland and was dead broke.

I told the girl I was dating weeks in advance that I couldn’t afford to do anything for V Day because I hadn’t worked in 5 months.

After much complaining, I relented and said we could go to lunch at Copelands. We finish lunch and she says “So why are we doing tonight?”

“What do you mean? This is what we are doing.”

“I thought that was just a trick and you had some elaborate plan.”

Then we proceeded to go back and forth about the issue. At some point the phrase “BUT ITS VALENTINES DAY” was uttered.

I ended up doing a homemade candle lit dinner.

But, I hate this day.

There are like 3 elementary schools within a mile of me I really hope my kid gets into one of those so I can just bike/walk him to school most of the time.

Of course we're several years from that and still haven't gotten off any daycare waitlists after 2+ years on those, sooo who the eff knows.
Our house sits in a triangle between the elementary, middle, and high schools my daughter has attended. Some parts of this high school district take 45 minutes to get to in good weather. That would really suck considering how many nights we're up at the school these days.

10% battery left and bed time routine now 5 minutes behind schedule.

We are so close to the elementary school that the bus doesn’t pick up. Only in the back of our neighborhood.

There are like 3 elementary schools within a mile of me I really hope my kid gets into one of those so I can just bike/walk him to school most of the time.

Of course we're several years from that and still haven't gotten off any daycare waitlists after 2+ years on those, sooo who the eff knows.
WTF kind of ridiculous shit is this that you can’t go to any of the three schools close to your home and they want to burn fossil fuels driving your kid around in circles for an hour a day to send them to some “regular” school ? It’s totally fucked up.

We are so close to the elementary school that the bus doesn’t pick up. Only in the back of our neighborhood.
That was my wife’s childhood. Somehow I always had a long freaking bus ride through the boonies my entire childhood

I was the kid who had such a long fucking bus ride that I became friends with all my bus drivers

Your just there in 4th grade sitting in the front row chatting up Ms Jeanetta or whatever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back