• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Going To The Mattresses !!! !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Book's great. A classic high school novel(?)/history. Or it was whenever I read it, which was like middle school. Made an huge impression then, it might be silly now.

Water pipes often had wine in them. If you wanted to go R&R, you'd put Mateus in your water pipe.

The irony is back in the day the place to buy water pipes wasn't a head shop. It was Pier 1.

it's been a while but i'm not sure that's irony

Pier 1 was a furniture and accessory shop. People of all styles would go there. It was a national chain. How many national home furnishings companies do you think were targeting pot smokers?

You also have to remember that back then you could go to prison for small amounts of pot.

I like to think that all the yoga I've been doing contributed to the prevention of a tear

it's an amusing anecdote but i do not believe it meets the characteristics of irony

We got a Peloton about a week ago and I'm not gonna lie its pretty freaking sweet. I've gone on a 30-45 minute ride every day and even started doing a post-ride core strength program. Huge fan of the classes and even found a cute instructor who rocks gnarly Indie and Alt Rock playlists.

It has also been great for my preggo wife, and since we're paying the monthly installments it comes out to what we use to pay for the Y each month. I never thought I would be an indoor exerciser but I might be a convert. It is also going to make exercising a lot easier once the baby gets here.

We got a Peloton about a week ago and I'm not gonna lie its pretty freaking sweet. I've gone on a 30-45 minute ride every day and even started doing a post-ride core strength program. Huge fan of the classes and even found a cute instructor who rocks gnarly Indie and Alt Rock playlists.

It has also been great for my preggo wife, and since we're paying the monthly installments it comes out to what we use to pay for the Y each month. I never thought I would be an indoor exerciser but I might be a convert. It is also going to make exercising a lot easier once the baby gets here.

look at moneybags over here. which room or your mansion did you put it in?

look at moneybags over here. which room or your mansion did you put it in?

The parlor, naturally. So our front room/living room. Got it posted up in a big window so I can look down on our neighbors while I ride.

Also my wife's old Apple TV and TV is next to it, which I use to mirror the strength workouts from my phone. In the house we rented in Raleigh we had a mini-gym in our third bedroom so we've got a small variety of weights and a couple of mats. Its a pretty sweet set up. We also bought a cheap floor fan that we plug in next to it. Gives it that home gym feel.

or is it only ironic if that and it rains on his wedding day

It rained on my wedding day. Wasn't ironic, just kinda sucked since we had to move everything indoors.

It rained on my wedding day. Wasn't ironic, just kinda sucked since we had to move everything indoors.

same

absolutely poured until like 5 minutes into teh ceremony, then stopped for the rest of the day

It's sunny here for the first time since Sunday, but I am on this conference until 7/8 or so, just in time for it to get cloudy and rainy again.

if you posted this as a de-escalator in arguments on the board, you'd have absolutely 0 beef

god tier response

Nope.

Your typo proves my point. Multiple posters have verified my Tier 1 source. But still you are using it as a snide attack on me. Even after I am proven correct, you can't let it go much less anyone apologize for all the erroneous, unfounded insults directed at me about this.

Nope.

Your typo proves my point. Multiple posters have verified my Tier 1 source. But still you are using it as a snide attack on me. Even after I am proven correct, you can't let it go much less anyone apologize for all the erroneous, unfounded insults directed at me about this.

1 step forward, two steps back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back