• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Indomitable: Move it to the exits

Status
Not open for further replies.
what would you guess were the five most popular A Tribe Call Quest songs by plays on Spotify?

Can I Kick It
Buggin Out
Scenario
Jazz
Stressed Out

oh yea def left my wallet in el segundo

Scenario drops a North Cackalack. Phife was on campus a few times in the last couple of years RIP.

Can I Kick It? is number 1 by more than twice number 2 - Electric Relaxation.

3. Award Tour
4. Buggin' Out
5. Jazz (We Got)

though it may be skewed based on how they aggregate plays across original albums vs. greatest hit albums and if they count the same song separately on each

Yeah, the way they list the "Popular" songs isn't necessarily in order. Lots of times it makes no sense actually. i think it may also have to do with recent spins. Re Tribe (Go Tribe !), the Top Ten shows that some of the next five have more plays than some of the first five.

1. Can I Lick it 33,342,935
2. Electric Relaxation 16,566,691
3. Award Tour 10,952,607
4. Scenario - LP Mix 5,895,788
5. Buggin' Out 9,905,811
6. Jazz (We've Got) 7,435,590
7. Can I Kick It? - J. Cole Remix 3,413,098.
8. Check the Rhime 4,636,362
9. Oh My God 6,190,605
10. Bonita Applebum - includes 'Can I... 5,928,173

So based on that, Scenario is actually the #8 song instead of #4.

Yeah, I listed the top five by plays, not the top five that Spotify listed. I supposed there could be some not on their list that have more plays.

gotta admit i'm pretty surprised those oregon bundy bozos got off

it wasn't waco or anything, pretty tame as far as insurrections go, but still

wo

It's cool. Precedent for our American Indian brothers fighting the good fight in South Dakota. That's how it works, right?

gotta admit i'm pretty surprised those oregon bundy bozos got off

it wasn't waco or anything, pretty tame as far as insurrections go, but still

wo

Hey, sets a legal precedent that federal land can just be taken over with no repercussions amirite?

I look forward to how this applies moving forward.

Remember, terrorists are only people color.

Yeah, I don't get it at all. I guess I can take over Hanging Rock Park as long as I don't point my gun at anyone. Thing is, if the Feds had really intervened, these idiots would probably be dead, or at least the charges would have stuck if they didn't leave peacefully.

Deacfreak07 said:
I really almost never venture over to Peters Creek. I hate that part of town.

I'm completely unfamiliar with Peters Creek. I live and work in the NW part of town (and did the same in my MSD years), so I rarely venture to the south side.

Last Friday was vintage chat thread. 714 posts in a single day. 35% of the thread.

We finally got back to our roots!

Do the olds go pretty crazy at these reunions/homecomings, Biff? Like, what's the scene? Reliving glory days or pretty tame?

It's cool. Precedent for our American Indian brothers fighting the good fight in South Dakota. That's how it works, right?

totes

636132389730124979-Oil-Pipeline-Protest-mklinski-argusleader.com-5.jpg

Hey, sets a legal precedent that federal land can just be taken over with no repercussions amirite?

I look forward to how this applies moving forward.

Remember, terrorists are only people color.

missing words, line by line jabs... YO RJ!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back