• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread lame titles. Owning it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
a salad with baby kale, farro, roasted butternut squash, sun dried cherries and slivered almonds with an apple cider vinaigrette

Or just have such a gigantic nest-egg you never have to borrow anything ever

that would be pretty cool to have so much money that one never needed to borrow for anything!

I much prefer your Trump trolling to this crap.

What'd CTers eat for lunch today?

the CT won't believe what I had for lunch........

I got into the Olive Garden. honest to goodness.

that would be pretty cool to have so much money that one never needed to borrow for anything!

the CT won't believe what I had for lunch........

I got into the Olive Garden. honest to goodness.

How many breadsticks, RTQ???

Bowl from Shophouse with noodles, pork and chicken meatballs, squash, green beans, green curry sauce, pickled vegetables, slaw, and toasted garlic.

This is a dumb question, but having just recently gotten a second credit card is it okay to just not use the first card at all? Or should I still be using the first card each month to show that there is some utilization of it? I just put everything on the second card I got because the rewards are so much better. I still have the first card but never use it.

Charge at least one thing every couple of months. Companies will close a card without warning if you haven't used it in a while.

And Plama finance #hottakes are almost as good as his HR ones. Good thing he does neither professionally....

ran out of food at home; had a "free food/drink rewards" at starbucks so I got a turkey pesto sammich.
It's pretty terribad, but I have 20min between meetings and it works and it was free.

Had some Indian for lunch, feel like it gave me a sore throat, or that's completely unrelated.

So I'm suppose to go to a meeting after school, but the new assistant principal forgot to put me on the email notification. Should I go?

So I'm suppose to go to a meeting after school, but the new assistant principal forgot to put me on the email notification. Should I go?

You should probably look into purchasing a sweatshirt from your rival school.

I found your answer. Don't shirk your duty because of someone's oversight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back