• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread lame titles. Owning it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The weird thing is we're like wayyyyy better than we've been over the past few years, but we did manage to pull off a couple of big home wins in our shitty years (e.g., Miami, Duke). That's the one thing we don't have this year. Guess we'll get our shot against Louisville. Look at me using "WE." OUR DEACS EVERYBODY.

it does suck that the first time we field a really watchable team in almost a decade, the ACC is absolutely stacked and we play probably the toughest schedule we've ever played

This tappytalk app crap used to have a blue dot by the threads that I haven't seen or had new posts. Now gone. Pissing me off! Can fix?!

It's worse to get your hopes up only to miss the tournament yet again. Throw in a sprinkle of Collins leaving after this year and therefore no leap next year, a carbon repeat of this season and it might be better off to just suck.

Nah, I'm cool with being competitive in games and being near 500 in the ACC , even if that duke game sucked at the end. Especially now that the NBA is boring cause of the Dubs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While I agree that we've had misfortune and it sucks bigly, this season has brought me legitimate joy and the developing man crush on John Collins is real. Oh it's so damn real

The best thing about Collins and Crawford is that they are both very cool.

Yeah, they're two dudes you'd blaze one with. I can't imagine getting stoned with CMM or Devin Thomas, and Devin Thomas probably smoked a lot of weed. He'd be a miserable dude to get stoned with -- no chill.

I still think about what it would be like to get stoned with Josh Howard and watch The Lord of the Rings.

E is taking me to the game tonight as a birthday gift. If we don't win, I might riot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back