• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Lectro Busy Biting His MyPillow !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool, weird old Pi story.

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/1992/03/02/the-mountains-of-pi

D1oMQTJWoAAuT8e.png
Have you read Borges? This is basically Borges. Library of Babel! You'd dig it, man.

This is a fan trailer for a modern reboot for The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. If this isn't on some streaming service in a year, it's not being done right.

Have you noticed how many people have been clamoring for a Fresh Prince reboot ?

This is a fan trailer for a modern reboot for The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. If this isn't on some streaming service in a year, it's not being done right.

Meh. What kind of reboot doesn’t switch the actress who plays his mom half way through the movie?

Who is eating pie today and what kind of pie are you eating?

Probably a pizza pie (note: I hate how donk New Yorkers just call it a pie)

what do you mean by attempt number two?

My dad passed away when we were like six hours into the first one so I had to go home obviously and my wedding party rescheduled one this week (like five months after the actual wedding).

Thanks for the tips guys! Really looking forward to it.

Fuck man really sorry to hear that. I’m very close to my parents so I can’t imagine. Congrats on the wedding and hope you enjoy the bachelor party.

it's surprising to me how many cold calls we get on a daily basis

how does that business model still exist?

My dad passed away when we were like six hours into the first one so I had to go home obviously and my wedding party rescheduled one this week (like five months after the actual wedding).

Thanks for the tips guys! Really looking forward to it.

damn, that's awful. I know you and doofus went through that, but didn't know this. well, best of luck!

They have increased for me tenfold in the last year. The main ones are for back braces (I do have a back injury, thanks asshole doctors office) and diabetes products (nowhere close). I'm on the DNC list, and don't know how this is legal

I often find myself going down a rabbit hole of fake planning a vacation to a really random place. Today's random destination is beautiful St. Andrew, New Brunswick on the Bay of Fundy, home to the Algonquin resort and the most idyllic little waterfront downtown. Anyone ever been?

44268804-the-shops-and-tourist-destination-of-water-street-saint-andrews-new-brunswick-canada-.jpg

I often find myself going down a rabbit hole of fake planning a vacation to a really random place. Today's random destination is beautiful St. Andrew, New Brunswick on the Bay of Fundy, home to the Algonquin resort and the most idyllic little waterfront downtown. Anyone ever been?

44268804-the-shops-and-tourist-destination-of-water-street-saint-andrews-new-brunswick-canada-.jpg

Joni Mitchell references the Bay of Fundy in her classic song "Coyote." That's all I got.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back