• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Lectro Busy Biting His MyPillow !

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'll be pretty amusing if we end up firing Manning and pretty quickly thereafter hiring a good replacement and it turns out the delay is just due to the AD trying to tie all this up quietly and professionally, and everyone who is totally freaking out right now (including myself) has to be like, "oh. Nice."

What happens if Currie rehires [Redacted]?

This is a pretty metal active shooter drill. These Indiana folks don't mess around.

how else are you going to calibrate the public's anxiety

maybe bring back the color coded alert system but this time for school shootings

what are the chances the real ron wellman died in a car accident and was replaced with a facsimile at some point and that's why everything is awful now

Campus tours are terrible: "So, this is a REAL library, and these are REAL students."

ha jokes on them this is just a simulation.

what are the chances the real ron wellman died in a car accident and was replaced with a facsimile at some point and that's why everything is awful now

Laughable. But a bike accident on the other hand...

except if you die in this game you die in real life

Oh good awakegirl is back. This is really bringing posters out of the woodwork.

Lots of interesting and special posts being made these days:

Has anyone considered the possibility that Wellman and Currie are keeping Manning and "passing the buck" by requiring that he terminate the majority of his coaching staff?

It would not surprise me that they would take this chicken-crap approach and fire Woodberry and Bauman to somehow use this as an excuse to keep Mannequin for another year. It has been done before at other schools. At this point I would not put anything past this crowd!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back