• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Lectro Busy Biting His MyPillow !

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not easy go get back to top form after running over your own mailbox and doing everything you can to destroy your body by age 35.

Tiger can cry all he wants - he earned it.

People watching at home? Not so much.

Numbers is quitting BloggerSoDear so he can focus more on his posting here.

Although this guy is the spitting image of SayHeyDeac.

pOT0UrT_d.jpg

What is that bird doing to my man’s bhole? Does he have his beak in there?

I didn’t cry watching Tiger yesterday but I did find myself crying a few weeks ago watching World of Dance with birdie. They had this 8 year old girl with selective mutism and her story just tore me up based on some of the anxiety issues we dealt with early on.

Biff, I know humility is your middle name, but it's okay to approve my District 13 post. Your long-awaited promotion should be shouted from the rooftops - it should be a pos-rep party!

Biff, I know humility is your middle name, but it's okay to approve my District 13 post. Your long-awaited promotion should be shouted from the rooftops - it should be a pos-rep party!

I've got a lot to do, but I'll eventually get around to it.

Biff, do you now feel a conflict of interest between winning CTs and being responsible for locking them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back