• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Lectro Busy Biting His MyPillow !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some cursory research reveals she was in one of those terrible bopping up and down human percussion a cappella groups. I'll pass.

Wake law is #31 in the new US News rankings. Tied with UC-Davis, and Florida, 3 spots ahead of Chapel Hill.

We need to be more concerned about holding off Florida.

the guy the UF law school is named for moved a few houses down from my parents after Hurricane Ivan destroyed his ridiculous waterfront mansion in 05. the house he now still lives in was supposed to be temporary, and a huge downgrade even though it's still waterfront and a pretty big home. so he's made up for it by adding all kinds of tacky statues like greekesque nudes, a fountain that has fire instead of water, and painted his garage ceiling like the Sistine Chapel.

the guy the UF law school is named for moved a few houses down from my parents after Hurricane Ivan destroyed his ridiculous waterfront mansion in 05. the house he now still lives in was supposed to be temporary, and a huge downgrade even though it's still waterfront and a pretty big home. so he's made up for it by adding all kinds of tacky statues like greekesque nudes, a fountain that has fire instead of water, and painted his garage ceiling like the Sistine Chapel.

The guy literally rewrote state law so that the State of Florida could sue Big Tobacco for injuries caused to Florida residents by smoking. Quiet the character, even has a book written about it. I looked it up and he literally only donated $10 million for the naming rights to the school, which is less than Bob McCreay donated for the Field House.

The guy literally rewrote state law so that the State of Florida could sue Big Tobacco for injuries caused to Florida residents by smoking. Quiet the character, even has a book written about it. I looked it up and he literally only donated $10 million for the naming rights to the school, which is less than Bob McCreay donated for the Field House.
Yup I think he was part of the first Big Tobacco settlement. He also managed boxer Roy Jones Jr, among other things.

The new dean at UF has made a lot of changes designed to make a jump in the rankings.

Some people feel those changes came at the expense of the LLM program, which irked a lot of those alums.

That's about right were we should be. If we make it to the 20s in the next five years, that's fucking huge.

Serious? We were consistently in the 20s for 20 years.

what's the highest ranking any of the graduate degree programs has had?

probably whatever accounting is

The recently released 2016 edition of Uniform CPA Examination Candidate Performance measured pass rate results from students at 858 institutions. The results clearly placed Wake Forest in first place with an 89.5 percent pass rate average, well above the national average of 54.4 percent.

Wake Forest students have earned this number one ranking thirteen times since the School began offering a Master of Science in Accountancy (MSA) degree in 1997, more than any other university during the same time period. School of Business students have placed in the top 5 of all schools nationally in 17 out of 18 years since the Wake Forest program has been in existence.

But then weirdly on plenty of "top accounting school lists" we're not even on it for some reason. Or strangely low.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back