• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Logorrhea !

Status
Not open for further replies.
81. Made good time. Stopped at a Bojangles about halfway near Roanoke.

My dad and I just drove twelve hours. Stopped at biff's cookout at Georgia tech. Just had some beers with townie in the hotel.

It was balls cold out there. Also hit up the Epicentre and some dude on his bike screaming out that Jesus saves stopped for a minute to tell me I had a beautiful family. Feel like that’s a good sign.

SAM! That guy is amazing. I can hear him from the 26th floor of my building 2 blocks away.

And he is the nicest guy you’ll ever meet. He used to be in banking. His wife thinks this is a good idea.

It was balls cold out there. Also hit up the Epicentre and some dude on his bike screaming out that Jesus saves stopped for a minute to tell me I had a beautiful family. Feel like that’s a good sign.

He must have confused you for Siff.

oh my god it was so good seeing so many of you today i know i've been all over the damn place and a mess and my brain doesn't work right most of the time but gosh darn it i love y'all so much go deacs forever and go all of you you're family always

oh my god it was so good seeing so many of you today i know i've been all over the damn place and a mess and my brain doesn't work right most of the time but gosh darn it i love y'all so much go deacs forever and go all of you you're family always

Pro Humanishote

Every time I saw a skinny Wake dude with a beard I wondered if it was Townie.

Everybody on the CT is happy!

Except wfudkn the traitor!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back