• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread LXIX - Nespresso Monsters

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you can write faster with a pencil than you can type, and we're not talking math notation/symbols, then you need to work on your typing speed

I can type a straight line of text faster for sure but yeah it’s the characters etc that slow it up. Plus I can’t let typos slide so that throws me off mid thought.

Just realized I gained a whole hour of productivity with no sheep this week. Whats the update on Townie's AIDS flareup? Is he still en route to WS?

I can type a straight line of text faster for sure but yeah it’s the characters etc that slow it up. Plus I can’t let typos slide so that throws me off mid thought.
Do you work in science/math? What characters are slowing you down so regularly?

I type notes in blank emails during calls then I put them elsewhere. They're full of typos bc i'm typing fast. Though in ones where I need more comprehensive notes I record the meeting then get the transcript. Thanks AI !

i write using goodnotes on my ipad but otherwise all typing. I use that to take notes during a call, particularly when I need to draw org charts or illustrate a transaction flow.

but my typing is great. i'm almost as great at typing as i am at being funny

i don't use paper at all for work any more.

Oh yeah I forgot arrows and flowcharts. Those are faster to write.

i write using goodnotes on my ipad but otherwise all typing. I use that to take notes during a call, particularly when I need to draw org charts or illustrate a transaction flow.

but my typing is great. i'm almost as great at typing as i am at being funny

i don't use paper at all for work any more.
same. and I very rarely need to print and when I do I have someone else do it for me since I'm on a Mac and to print on our system I have to log into Widows via this Virtual Machine software that sucks and I try to never use it. pretty much only to do expense reports.

Handwriting is fine, if I say so myself.

When I’m taking notes at work like on a call I still prefer to use pencil/paper as opposed to typing. Maybe I’m a fossil but the way I format my notes is just not as transferable. And I can write faster with a pencil and scratch out cleaner.
I can probably type 3 times faster than I can write. This is wild to me

I don't touch pencils. I don't even like touching pens that have been in the same bin as pencils. I find the smell of pencils to be repulsive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back