• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Make BiffTannen Great Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'll be in the car 30 minutes each way on good days from SouthEnd and another ten minutes from NoDa.

It's not that bad. I have had a few meetings down in Fort Mill and made it at rush hour in the AM in 20-21 minutes from the West side. Should be under 20 depending on how close to 77 you are in South End.

so do we think the Ritz Carlton is going to be charging an "All Star Game" surcharge next week?

Also - i'm working from home on Friday.

It's not that bad. I have had a few meetings down in Fort Mill and made it at rush hour in the AM in 20-21 minutes from the West side. Should be under 20 depending on how close to 77 you are in South End.

Why do you lie ?

Just found out that the UNC game has been moved to Thursday night. Super lame. My wife and in-laws are Holes, and I was looking forward to a long day of tailgating with them and some other Wake fans.

Might just have to crash y'all's tailgates instead.

I'm a flat front guy but I get your funny joke.

I couldn't think of a "big" sporting event I'd rather attend less than the NBA All Star Game. Crap sport, crap game, crap music, crap people. I wouldn't attend even if I was given a free courtside seat.

But to each their own.

That being said, here's my "all-star" event power rankings:

MLB All-Star
MLS All-Star
Shrine Bowl
NHL All-Star
Pro Bowl

NBA All-Star

I couldn't think of a "big" sporting event I'd rather attend less than the NBA All Star Game. Crap sport, crap game, crap music, crap people. I wouldn't attend even if I was given a free courtside seat.

But to each their own.

MLB All-Star
MLS All-Star
Shrine Bowl
NHL All-Star
Pro Bowl

NBA All-Star

We get it BobKnightFanJr. You don't like basketball.

Last edited:

But to each their own.

MLB All-Star
MLS All-Star
Shrine Bowl
NHL All-Star
Pro Bowl

NBA All-Star

well shit, "hickory is a top ten town" just dropped another spot down the ridiculous take list.

Man, the woman whom I, for some reason, still think way too much about is headed to the Grammys this weekend as part of her new gig. The ensemble for which she is executive director was nominated. I'm happy for her, I guess. Yeah, sure.

But to each their own.

MLB All-Star
MLS All-Star
Shrine Bowl
NHL All-Star
Pro Bowl

NBA All-Star

Mine is the same, except in the exact opposite order.

But to each their own.

MLB All-Star
MLS All-Star
Shrine Bowl
NHL All-Star
Pro Bowl

NBA All-Star

Scorcher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back