• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Make BiffTannen Great Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
. . . after bursting into a friend's apartment unannounced.

Always fight for your rights as an individual.

And Whitehead was later murdered...

Yes, he was. He was shot while working on a car.

He and Gene McFadden lucked out and missed dying with Otis Redding. They were on Otis' tour and were supposed to be on the plane that went down.

Was reading the Stairway to Heaven wiki and found this gem:

[Robert] Plant once gave $10,000 to listener-supported radio station KBOO in Portland, Oregon during a pledge drive after the disc jockey solicited donations by promising the station would never play "Stairway to Heaven". Plant was station-surfing in a rental car he was driving to the Oregon Coast after a solo performance in Portland and was impressed with the non-mainstream music the station presented. Later asked "why?" Plant replied that it wasn't that he didn't like the song, but he'd heard it before.

Also, the unanticipated introduction of "my naked friend" led me to believe that Whitehead was naked, standing at the foot of RJ's bed. Very creepy. Well, slightly creeper than the way the story actually seems to have turned out where RJ and Whitehead broke into a bunch of other people's apartments.

No that was just RJs attempt to brag about having #sex.

right but he was in the bedroom, did he not hear things beforehand? or was it a studio?

You people have some messed up cookie names.

Caramel Delights or GTFO.

One purple, one green.

Samoa and Thin Mint.

All other answers are trash, unless you're high and just have to have the do-si-dohs.

this is what I did, but I also think two boxes of samoas is an acceptable answer

I also am okay with tagalongs, but something about them is a little too fake-tasting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back