• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Windy’s the pirate pilot of this Chat, if he gets with the ultraviolet dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
People give gifts on Easter? I mean lots of candy and chocolate eggs obviously relate to the resurrection, but gifts?
Bubbles and mini cars that go in the eggs. Not big on candy yet.

Greek Easter is after Catholic Easter because Greeks never want to pay full price for anything.

Greeks use Julius’s calendar while Catholics use George’s calendar.

You know Greek Jesus. He’s 30 works in his dad’s company and still lives with his mom.

Bubbles and mini cars that go in the eggs. Not big on candy yet.

Greek Easter is after Catholic Easter because Greeks never want to pay full price for anything.

Greeks use Julius’s calendar while Catholics use George’s calendar.

You know Greek Jesus. He’s 30 works in his dad’s company and still lives with his mom.
Can you confirm, @DeaconBrews?

@deacdiggler have you given your children instructions on how much they should pay when it comes to ransom demands? Like hey I know you think mom is worth x but really we have to think about her earning potential.

So next years trip, you thinking Kyiv or Islamabad?

$40 for 40 professional photographs of me and my wife running the Tough Mudder seems like a pittance, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back