• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Windy’s the pirate pilot of this Chat, if he gets with the ultraviolet dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ts and ps for me pls - i'm engaging in a comments battle on the wall street journal op ed page
why-huh.gif

If you’re in Lynchburg today you can pay for the privilege of touring my in-laws’ house as part of Garden Day

I mentioned I officiated my bros wedding this weekend. So I did leave out some details.

My dad and stepmom booked a trip AFTER they had announced a date and didn’t want to cancel when they realized it coincided with their date.

My oldest brother and this brother have had kind of a silent feud for years. Nothing really specific, they just don’t like each other. So the bro that got married didn’t even invite the other one.

My mom texted oldest brother from the wedding basically just saying wish you were here because she didn’t realize he was not invited.

Last night my mom got rushed to the hospital and I’ve been texting family with updates and uninvited bro isn’t responding to anything.

bmoneyfam in absolute shambles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back