• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Makos mom has got it going on. She's all I want and I've waited for so long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
just tell him the bar is actually an escape room but you gotta be really smart to figure it out

gotta pick this up if we wanna go before the game

Trying to plan a work social activity for a group in London in a couple weeks and this one guy is INSISTENT on escape room and literally nobody else wants to do escape room but again he’s completely adamant, will not stop bringing it up, this guy fuckin loves escape room

I’m pushing for something like mini golf or shuffleboard where there’s a bar so people who don’t want to participate can just hang there
i have an ex who was weirdly into escape rooms, like she had done every one in the charlotte area (pre-pandemic, but there were somehow like dozens of these) and we'd go to new ones as the facilities switched over the rooms. truly some psycho shit

Escape rooms are so dumb, they should be more realistic like if I want to use brute force it should be perfectly acceptable to smash the wall apart.

if you could add one non-Chris Paul, post-2000 Deac to this roster who do you pick?

I think Tyree is gonna pop off for 30 and show that Applebees >>>>> wongs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back