• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Makos mom has got it going on. She's all I want and I've waited for so long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y’all sure that’s a Biff parody? Seems sincere

The first time this happened they claimed they were a UVA fan that just happened to have wake friends and started posting here, but for some reason their board name just happened to be a parody of section2overalls and they were using a VPN to mask their IP address. Shitty parody name and conspiracy garbage content pushing up against what should be tolerated says your options are moonz, Palma, Biff in that order.

Wasn’t he in Atlanta?

Moved to Houston?

I dunno…could be some new deluded warrior.

Or more likely another poster not Moonz, Palma, or Biff.

I mean what’s equally as bad is that some posters can not ignore something, like if you want to engage, engage back with just as equal of troll or agreement because then the troll loses its ability. Instead people like Phdeac are like flies to shit when it comes to an argument and try to discuss in good faith with someone talking about woke mind low iq simps.

Like congratulations you got to type a bunch of thoughts nobody needed to hear because they are in response to an obvious troll but I’m sure they took note of your well reasoned argument.

Just woke up. Sounds like some day drinking this afternoon with some friends who have people in town. Maybe pick up a pizza and watch the Deacs. Then our neighbors are coming over to hang tonight after they put their kids to bed.
Hey now ! Shenanigans ensue ! !

I mean what’s equally as bad is that some posters can not ignore something, like if you want to engage, engage back with just as equal of troll or agreement because then the troll loses its ability. Instead people like Phdeac are like flies to shit when it comes to an argument and try to discuss in good faith with someone talking about woke mind low iq simps.

Like congratulations you got to type a bunch of thoughts nobody needed to hear because they are in response to an obvious troll but I’m sure they took note of your well reasoned argument.
You're not wrong.

I'm at a weird place in my career. Do I make a concise resume or send a 7-page CV? Haven't been in academia for 5 years, but CV feels more impressive.

The first time this happened they claimed they were a UVA fan that just happened to have wake friends and started posting here, but for some reason their board name just happened to be a parody of section2overalls and they were using a VPN to mask their IP address. Shitty parody name and conspiracy garbage content pushing up against what should be tolerated says your options are moonz, Palma, Biff in that order.
huh, I've posted here 20 years and have never had a prominent parody.

Every person on the politics board that’s engaging today with real arguments has serious problems.

I'm at a weird place in my career. Do I make a concise resume or send a 7-page CV? Haven't been in academia for 5 years, but CV feels more impressive.

CV for anything in academia or tangentially academic. Resume for anything else especially if you don’t think they’ll read 7 pages. Consider sending an NSF biosketch or a 2-3 paragraph bio.

You should have all of them and just keep them updated as needed.

Every person on the politics board that’s engaging today with real arguments has serious problems.

You’re taking this more seriously than anyone on the Tunnels.

As the first responder (I think) last night I was responding but it was fun. Everyone in the house was asleep so it was fun.

Love a good idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back