• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Misogyny: Holding the Door For the Ladies !! ! ! !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've often wondered if anyone died in my house. It was built in 1911, so I have to think that at some point someone kicked it in here.

my old house on Capitol Hill was apparently a convalescent home for Civil War soldiers, so I'm assuming someone died

There's always a reason why....

fc7ef3ee45655daa4bfaeaf7c13809b1.jpg

Holy cow this is the Uber ride from hell. Lady has her seat so far up her chest is 6 inches from the steering wheel. Got lost picking me up, and almost got ranover by an 18 wheeler and now cut someone off on the freeway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ris was p good tonight

Brussel sprouts were reeeeally good

It's gonna be rare work will pay for super nice places but I'm trying to take advantage while I can

Rasika Thursday tho

I'll try to do Blue Duck in a couple weeks

Isn't Marcel's ridic expensive?

they have a pre-theater menu that's a pretty dece deal. and they'll drive you over to the Kennedy Center in a Town Car if you've got a show to catch.

O I C the tasting menu prices

Ya that's a work pay type place or otherwise wait til we settle in to DC

Marcels is incredible. Some of the best food in town, IMO. Note that it's jacket required. Have never had a great meal at Ris. Has been very meh every time.

I am going to make some crispy brussel sprout leaves tonight and eat the hell out of that.

I usually like WFH but when i got 3 dudes up in here ripping out my old floor and putting down a new one it's a little obnoxious. Shits gonna look tiiiiight tho when they are done.

i asked all three of them if they knew rubbins and they said no but they have heard about his conquests in ol meheco. said he parties serious and hot chicks love him. seems legit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back