• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Misogyny: Holding the Door For the Ladies !! ! ! !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought one of the points of being an angry suburban dad was you were in the suburbs for good schools. If you were gonna get shit schools anyways you should just stay somewhere that's fun to live.

An ASD;BC evening if there ever was one.

NFrntr.jpg

IT'LL HAPPEN TO YOU!

I thought one of the points of being an angry suburban dad was you were in the suburbs for good schools. If you were gonna get shit schools anyways you should just stay somewhere that's fun to live.

Diggler and I don't really live in the suburbs.

Last edited:

I live in the inner city. GRITTY.

Are you writing original love letters to each of these owners you make offers to LBE or are you now to the point where all you are doing is changing the date and who it is addressed to?

Sushi Taro looks amazing too

Seems like a good food hood

It is. I used to work right around the corner. Would get their once a month ramen lunch special a lot and they do half price sushi at the bar at happy hour. Did the omakase counter once and it was prob a top 5 meal I've had.

Then next door you've got Komi, their sister restaurant Little Serow and Duke's Grocery.

Sushi Taro Omakase is amazing. Been there a number of times. Never actually eaten at the regular part of the restaurant.

Planning out my trip to see the Cubbies in Milwaukee. Lakefront Brewing does a fish fry every Friday with a live Polka band. Can't get more Wisconsin than that!

I got p hammered with the brother/former owner of lakefront brewing on their tour. It was cool. He rocks.

Not sure my kid will be up for another brewery tour. He was pretty bored at Sam Adams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back