• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Misogyny: Holding the Door For the Ladies !! ! ! !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just "woke up" in the Charlotte airport. This city ain't gettin any better.

what happened to your flight? weather was perfect yesterday so it had to have been somewhere else? sorry your charlotte experience sucked

anyway good to hear that you still are Awake and Ready

Also, life took me south of Fairview Road yesterday for a swim meet which was kinda scary but the club was nice so it was okay.

what happened to your flight? weather was perfect yesterday so it had to have been somewhere else? sorry your charlotte experience sucked

anyway good to hear that you still are Awake and Ready

Problem with a landing gear that wasn't discovered until we were in the air. Had to fly back to CLT and waste a couple hours and shit tons of gas to get to landing weight. Second plane was set to take us at midnight, but after boarding and waiting for an hour, it was determined the replacement first officer had logged too many hours so flight was cancelled. At this point it's 2am (original flight left at 6pm) and I have to wait in line for another hour to confirm we're on this 8am flight that we're about to board after sleeping in luxurious terminal C !

Not to go all Jerry Seinfeld on you here, but if the landing gear was busted then why not FLY TO YOUR DESTINATION to burn off fuel before landing?

Wtf ? Must not have been much of a problem if you were able to land.

Wtf ? Must not have been much of a problem if you were able to land.

I think it's SOP, but there was a convoy of a dozen emergency vehicles all around the plane as we landed. I guess it could've been serious but we did land just fine.

Wish we had landed just fine in Cali.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back