• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Mr. E Mann Ayger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just being able to recognize a song is a low bar.

Gooner cut me out of his age range though so what do I know

Chat Thread Dominator: 2012-2023

Responsibilities:

• Oversee the smooth functioning and growth of a vibrant online community comprising [number of members] members, focused on [community's niche/interest].
  • Foster a welcoming and inclusive environment for all members, enforcing community guidelines and ensuring respectful discourse among participants.
  • Moderating discussions, comments, and user-generated content to maintain a positive atmosphere and prevent any violation of community policies.
  • Actively engage with members, addressing queries, providing assistance, and encouraging constructive contributions to enhance community engagement.
  • Collaborate with fellow admins and moderators to establish strategic plans for community growth, content promotion, and member retention.
  • Organize and host regular events, contests, and discussions to promote active participation and create a sense of community spirit.
  • Utilize analytical tools to assess community performance, gathering valuable insights to implement improvements and enhance the overall user experience.
  • Resolve conflicts and mediate disagreements among members, ensuring conflicts are handled professionally and impartially.
  • Identify potential partnership opportunities and collaborate with external organizations to enrich the community's offerings and widen its reach.
  • Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and innovations in online community management, adopting best practices to constantly improve community dynamics.
Achievements:

• Spearheaded a successful recruitment drive, increasing the community's membership by 25% within six months.
  • Implemented a comprehensive content moderation strategy, resulting in a significant decrease in offensive content and an increase in positive interactions.
  • Facilitated collaborations with three influential organizations, resulting in increased exposure and enhanced resources for community members.
  • Led the planning and execution of a highly acclaimed virtual summit, drawing in over [number of participants] attendees from across the globe.
Skills:

• Proficient in community management platforms and tools, including [list relevant tools/software].
  • Excellent communication skills, demonstrated through engaging posts, clear guidelines, and effective conflict resolution.
  • Strong understanding of online community dynamics and the ability to foster a positive, inclusive atmosphere.
  • Analytical mindset, leveraging data to identify areas for improvement and measure the impact of community initiatives.
  • Time management and organizational abilities, ensuring consistent and timely responses to member inquiries and concerns.

Other than Mako any of yall's partners got kick ass jobs that bring home the bills?

By now most of y’all know my wife has had a pretty meteoric rise to a high level leadership role since switching career tracks a couple years ago. We make the same base salary but I’m still a good bit ahead in terms of total comp. She has a big chunk of equity which could be worth $$$ though if the company does well.

My last night before family returns tomorrow

What trash food should I have for dinner tonight? Leaning Wingstop

Gotta figure something out as well but I’m burned out on this week so having trouble deciding. Probably just pop an edible and order something later when inspiration hits.

I said Kory was trying to be nonchalant while I myself was trying to be nonchalant, classic rookie mistake
joe-biden-zoom-in-f87vhecuyl0tc7kg.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back