• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Must Win: Please Return to Us DeacHoops !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he didn't steal cable, he couldn't afford the housekeeper.

ct, let's say an ex "butt dials" you. Do you believe that could be a true accident?

ct, let's say an ex "butt dials" you. Do you believe that could be a true accident?

Probably not.

However, the night I broke up with my HS girlfriend my freshman year at Wake, my phone pocket dialed her during an hour long conversation with a friend about how happy I was to have broken up with her.

I hate when games are on FSS. I mooch off my in-law's cable subscription in FL. I can't get FSS. Just FSFlorida. Yet WatchESPN blacks out in my area.

Don't you live in W-S ? Go to the fucking game dude.

Yeah, I understand you need to sit there and post on OGBoards.

Wilbekin driving to the hoop and fucking up is usually my sign to turn the game off. It's this generation's Ari Stewart traveling. It usually happens 8-12 minutes into the first half when it's not quite out of hand and you still think the Deacs have a shot, but I think it has a pretty good track record as an omen. I'm going to try to stick it out a little longer tonight.

Other than Collins, do we have a single dude on our team as athletic as any of these Louisville guys?

At least I have consolation that there are 2 more huge Trump/Russia stories tonight and that dude is definitely going down in flames.

Wake is only a 3-3.5 dog to Louisville. Seems off by about 7 to me.

Ole rubs called it. Probs underestimated it a bit. Teams from Kentucky don't fuck around. Guarantee we'd get creamed by the Western Kentucky Hilltoppers no matter the seeding no matter the year/team/etc. it's pretty weird how wake fans get about basketball.....no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back