• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Must Win: Please Return to Us DeacHoops !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does "look urban" even mean?

In a November 2015 television interview, Dolezal publicly stated for the first time since the controversy began that she was born white but still identifies herself as black

tdy_guth_dolezal_150617.today-inline-vid-featured-desktop.jpg

Put money on it. The glitch going on in the simulation right now is our only hope.

Somewhere it is the year 3039 and there's a 12-year-old girl who is simulating our entire existence and total fucking with us, even going so far as to MURDER our basketball coach, and I feel like she's going to really try to mix it up now by letting us win.

I'd like someone to run down what they think a posters age is and what their true age is. I'm thinking townie would be pretty good for this.

all this simulation talk reminds me of the clickhole stories that are like

You are a single-celled organism. Can you evolve into Pete Sampras?

clickhole is hit or miss, but when it hits, i'm dead

Chat Thread Must Win: Should numbers Sneak a Piece of Bread/Body at the Cathedral ?!

If donaldross's name is not Donald Ross irl, then why does he think that anybody who doesn't post on these boards knows who he is or cares about what he posts? Hell, I only know who he is because he won't stop oversharing weird life details that I could never know otherwise. I'm intrigued, though. The OGB-Irish-dr showdown will be epic.

If donaldross's name is not Donald Ross irl, then why does he think that anybody who doesn't post on these boards knows who he is or cares about what he posts? Hell, I only know who he is because he won't stop oversharing weird life details that I could never know otherwise. I'm intrigued, though. The OGB-Irish-dr showdown will be epic.

Donald Ross irl was a famous golfer.

i guess i could take this to the employment thread but

question

is it bad form or risky to apply for a job at a company you've worked with as a client? like one of your vendors?

question

is it bad form or risky to apply for a job at a company you've worked with as a client? like one of your vendors?

That's how most everyone who doesn't get fired somewhere changes jobs. So nopes.

question

Tough question. It seems like a lot of clients hire their lawyers to work in-house, but it is definitely a weird dynamic. I guess that is the opposite of your situation though. Who cares if a vendor thinks you are looking? It's weirder when the client thinks the vendor is looking.

You should probably just start selling penny stocks and turn that into a powerful brokerage company and a life of corruption. Money, women and drugs.

speaking of dolezal she just changed her name to some african word

generally speaking if you are letting your current company's clients know you are looking beware. a client can take it as a sign of concern with your current company. i would say if you are LOOKING to move it is a fine avenue especially if you have a good relationship with an individual. if you are just lowercase looking i would probably let them come to you.

As stated before I'm no Trump fella but reviewing that speech last night I gotta give it to the fella is t was p good. Doubt he can do all those promises but if so then sign me up. Not much to dislike there right? There were some odd awkward moments tho.

Wo, the conductor on my train is YOKED! His puny little conductors shirt cannot contain his swollness. Gotta have a 25 inch neck, and I just noticed that he's got special elastic sleeves to accommodate his pythons. I really want someone to start shit on my car so I can see him in action.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back