• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Nautilus: the Great British Bake Off is amazing, you guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImTheCaptain

I disagree with you
Reaction score
DyEA8fG.gif

Last edited:
so what is the Viceland tv channel all about? I was watching a movie on it yesterday and all the ads made it seem like they were doing this monumental thing for humanity and I'm like bruh you're showing Ace Ventura.

also, this is a thing:

TheBeatlesNeverExisted.com

We who began researching this in 2011 consider it to be a serious subject, not a joke, and this site is here to expose the actions of those who exploited these young men -- in whatever form they actually appeared to us -- and defrauded us their fans. It is to defend the honor of everyone involved who did not take part in it willingly. It has become apparent to us in this extensive and painstaking research that there were never just four individual people known as "John", "Paul", "George", and "Ringo" who comprised one Rock & Roll band known as "The Beatles", and rose to fame as the world's first supergroup. For all intents and purposes as far as we can tell, no one such group ever existed.

We are here to explore whether the original individuals themselves ever existed (and if so, what may have happened to them and by whom), but have not been able thus far to calculate how many of each persona were fraudulently presented to the world, or whether there were originals and what may have happened to them.

Please join us at the forum if you care to and can be open-minded. This is a highly-emotional topic for many of us, and most of us have very strong feelings about it. We have started this work because we were once fans to varying degrees, and many of us still listen to and enjoy their music.

This week on Vice, we send a nerdy hipster journalist to see what truly happened to Snowflake the dolphin. And how Ace Ventura may have lead to the decimation of the species. Also we send semi-hot lesbian to do yet another report on global warming.

Damn, estimates from the body shop came back between 1100 and 1300. Blue book value for a model of my car in good condition is about 1300, so it doesn't look good. Guess I'll get a second estimate and then have to deal with the "totaling" process most likely. Lame. The saga continues. Wu tang. Wu tang.

How hard did this old lady hit you? I was of the impression she scratched it... sounds like a bit more than that.

It was parked in a lot, she just scraped up against it. No idea how, really, I think she just misjudged distance. It really only looks like some scratches and a couple of cracks. I don't get it, but body work adds up quick and the blue book value of this is only about 1300.

Bummer. Car issues are one of the most obnoxious Adult things to deal with.

Damn, estimates from the body shop came back between 1100 and 1300. Blue book value for a model of my car in good condition is about 1300, so it doesn't look good. Guess I'll get a second estimate and then have to deal with the "totaling" process most likely. Lame. The saga continues. Wu tang. Wu tang.

I'd skip the 2nd estimate and start shopping.

You should think of this as an opportunity to get a sweet new ride.

Really don't want to buy a new car, I don't even like cars. Is there any way I come out of this in the black? Like they give me the cash value, and I buy back cheap on the salvage title and just don't get it fixed and pocket the difference? Is that a thing or would I have to buy it back at a similar price? This is fucked, man. Wah wah wahhhhh.

Brother Peace Maker and his shop are cool and nice though, I like those guys.

I would think you could buy with salvage title for bbv less cost of repairs.

Really don't want to buy a new car, I don't even like cars. Is there any way I come out of this in the black? Like they give me the cash value, and I buy back cheap on the salvage title and just don't get it fixed and pocket the difference? Is that a thing or would I have to buy it back at a similar price? This is fucked, man. Wah wah wahhhhh.

Brother Peace Maker and his shop are cool and nice though, I like those guys.

If the car is driveable, why not withdraw the claim and call it a day? Best case scenario that includes keeping the car may only net a few hundred bucks. Insurance on a salvage title can be kind of tricky - may not be worth it for you, but check state insurance laws.

How about nva that has his Skype account linked to his profile. You think anyone has taken advantage?

I really hope we play UCLA and someone sets up a meeting between RJKarl and LaVar Ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back