• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.
clvrgrl.jpg

Any WFU mailers I get that say “Wake Forester” on them go directly into the trash can, next to all the other WFU mailers I get.

maybe Wake would ask for less money if they stopped doubling up mailings to my wife and me. When I lived with 2 Deac alums in DC it was triple everything.

I love my dreams when I haven't smoked weed for a couple of days. I had the coolest, grimiest, noir, sort of murder mystery dream last night that was incredibly linear. It was still freaky at times and pretty intense, but enjoyable. It took place in Winston and I think it revolved around a Wake reunion -- there was a Wake friend there anyway. Not anyone close, so it was kind of random. And a big helicopter crash. But then I figured out what the deal was based on an easter egg that had dropped earlier in the dream when someone mentioned a sum of money and I sorted it all out. Good stuff. I want to write a screenplay of it.

maybe Wake would ask for less money if they stopped doubling up mailings to my wife and me. When I lived with 2 Deac alums in DC it was triple everything.

Wake's giving records are apparently strange or something. My wife received a mailing recently from Wake Forest - addressed only to her. It was a pin commemorating 5 years of giving to the University. It did not seem to be tied to the Deacon Club for athletics-related giving, just the University.
This was strange because;
- My wife has never donated a penny to Wake Forest, other than her name being tied to mine as my spouse, and she is not an alum,
- I have not donated anything to Wake Forest outside athletics and the Deacon Club for many years,
- I am pretty sure I have not even donated to the Deacon Club for 5 straight years since I stopped during the Bzzzaster years.

Strange.

it's crazy how difficult it is to navigate health insurance

the numbers from the doctor's office, my insurance claims, and what I actually paid don't come close to matching up

Last edited:
I’m gonna skip town and go to Ohio to avoid this storm. F this S, jack. NC State already canceled classes Thursday and Friday. Maybe UNC will do the right thing for once.

come on, a formal cancellation is redundant.

I hope that going forward Wake has the foresight to schedule its football games occurring during hurricane season at 5:30 on weekdays in the first place.

come on, a formal cancellation is redundant.

I don't give a fuck about classes, fake or otherwise, but they make me show up to work even when classes are canceled sometimes. They are still making me take leave/vacay for this. The kids can suck it. Noisy, smelly, dirty, needy, entitled, inconsiderate, distracted brats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back