• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah - if we decide to skip it I can always sell one of our pairs

Put me on your list of possible buyers. I'll give them to my wife and whoever she wants to take with her to see it again who isn't named BiffTannen.

helping parents with tech problems is top 5 worst First World Problems. Helping them remotely top 3

I've been in the evolutionary biology game for a while now. There's a new study out in the last week that says monkeys and humans probably fucked in the last 1000 years or so. I haven't figured out which kinda monkey yet because I can't read, but if we started out as fish (which most scientists verify), it stands to reason that one of the monkeys we evolved from lives in the ocean. Point being: Big Foot could be living at the bottom of the sea. If he still wears a watch (80% of big foot sightings involve a watch, too much proof to ignore), then we can probably use a metal detectors to find him. The problem is metal detectors do not go that deep in water (at least not the ones you can buy at Dick's Sporting Goods), so I'm wondering if anyone here has an expertise in science and can perhaps invent a metal detector that could detect a watch at the bottom of the ocean? Wake Forest is a very good university and this could raise the profile. Thank you.

so were you just not streaming anything or what

it handled Netflix just fine; but less fine if we are watching Netflix and surfing on a tablet and using alexa at the same time.

I've been in the evolutionary biology game for a while now. There's a new study out in the last week that says monkeys and humans probably fucked in the last 1000 years or so. I haven't figured out which kinda monkey yet because I can't read, but if we started out as fish (which most scientists verify), it stands to reason that one of the monkeys we evolved from lives in the ocean. Point being: Big Foot could be living at the bottom of the sea. If he still wears a watch (80% of big foot sightings involve a watch, too much proof to ignore), then we can probably use a metal detectors to find him. The problem is metal detectors do not go that deep in water (at least not the ones you can buy at Dick's Sporting Goods), so I'm wondering if anyone here has an expertise in science and can perhaps invent a metal detector that could detect a watch at the bottom of the ocean? Wake Forest is a very good university and this could raise the profile. Thank you.

10/10

getting married next weekend, bruh.

K2Y9PFt.gif

I try to play Fortnite with my younger middle school bro when I go home. Find myself losing interest after 5 minutes most of the time. Have never understood the appeal of that game, especially to kids who have shorter and shorter attention spans. 99% of the time is spent looking for people/getting new weapons or hiding and 1% on actually shooting dudes. rsf, kukowt, one of the gamers -- please advise.

If you kill five people in a round of Fortnite, which might last 30 minutes, that's a lot of kills. I want to kill a lot more than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back