• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Outback: Beta Cuck Wins Next Chat Thread !!!! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am in need of a vegan mathematician sea kayaker to run my french hotel restaurant

personally, I love how microsoft office is just lobbed in there, right between 'banquet operations' and 'sailing.'

I am in need of a vegan mathematician sea kayaker to run my french hotel restaurant

then boy, do I know the guy for you!! bonus: he's also quite skilled in jazz.

marketing is the last one on this list but not sure if that's for emphasis or humility's sake because damn, this guy is don draper level

seems like he's trying to be optimal for search engines

or really good at streaming consciousness writing exercises. That's how it comes across to me when it gets down to "sailing, sales, sea kayaking, swimming..."

How cracked of a phone screen are you guys willing to tolerate before getting a screen replacement? Dropped mine the other night (fuuuuuck) and despite a tempered glass screen cover, I now have a nice arc-shaped hairline crack down the middle of my phone. Don't worry though - tempered glass screen cover was fine (WTF). It is annoying, but not SO annoying that I was compelled to immediately run out for a $110 screen replacement. But not sure how long I am willing to hold out.

i did it for a really long time

it's not ideal

How cracked of a phone screen are you guys willing to tolerate before getting a screen replacement? Dropped mine the other night (fuuuuuck) and despite a tempered glass screen cover, I now have a nice arc-shaped hairline crack down the middle of my phone. Don't worry though - tempered glass screen cover was fine (WTF). It is annoying, but not SO annoying that I was compelled to immediately run out for a $110 screen replacement. But not sure how long I am willing to hold out.

I had a hairline crack running down the length of my screen in my old phone for about a year but I couldn't feel it. Then the day before I was going to replace it dropped the fucker on the sidewalk and shattered the fuck outta the screen. Was pretty amazing timing.

but you're a satanist, so wouldn't that reverse the meaning

You're overthinking this, RSF. It's just a saying. Also, Satan is actually pretty cool and doesn't really want people to be miserable and suffer. He wants us all to be cool with each other and not be dicks.

The crack will probs get worse now that it is there. I usually wait for the second drop / crack goes from annoying to really annoying

I'm not sure I'm strong enough to survive persistent back pain, this is the worst

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back