• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Outback: Beta Cuck Wins Next Chat Thread !!!! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

TITCR

I feel like Deac83 really helped pioneer the movement. And 81.

No one is more 8xDeac than 81Deac.

The 80s Deacs phenomenon really started on the sports board. I remember noticing it during the NIT Championship run. The Staak era Deacs were like "Woo! We won a championship!" 90s Deacs (young alums back then) were like "Meh. Let's get back to winning real championships like we did when I was in school." Staak era Deacs were far more tolerant of mediocrity and extremely loyal to Wellman, Caldwell, and Odom.

1p21zoom_10fps.gif

TITCR

The 80s Deacs phenomenon really started on the sports board. I remember noticing it during the NIT Championship run. The Staak era Deacs were like "Woo! We won a championship!" 90s Deacs (young alums back then) were like "Meh. Let's get back to winning real championships like we did when I was in school." Staak era Deacs were far more tolerant of mediocrity and extremely loyal to Wellman, Caldwell, and Odom.

Probably just my white privilege, but I don't think bkf would be that bad in person. He'd probably pick up the check, and have some cool stories. I think he's more of a troll than people will admit which is pretty weird.

seriously?

I don't have avatars turned on, either, so if there's some other visual cue I'm going to miss it. The only reason I can remember sampras is brasky is because of the context of the posts - among other cues. paul hogan should of made himself more distinguishable before switching names.

paul hogan is a butthead

wait. heavypetter and biff are the same poster?!

wtf. I post on here for a freaking decade and I miss these things.

Probably just my white privilege, but I don't think bkf would be that bad in person. He'd probably pick up the check, and have some cool stories. I think he's more of a troll than people will admit which is pretty weird.

I think me having a beer with him would be about the same. The main difference is he'd pick up the check and a few years later complain that I owed him. Then he'd say he only picked up the check because he expected me to eventually like the same beer he does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back