• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Outback: Beta Cuck Wins Next Chat Thread !!!! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good list so far. I think we can safely add renting a billboard to our understanding of what constitutes a Real Man.

I was out on Saturday and a friend of a friend went full on SJW on our waitress, who (to be fair) was being a complete B word.

I couldn't get out of that place quick enough. People suck so much now.

Did chevy chase really play in steely Dan? I call shenanigans

He was at Bard when Fagen and Becker were there and they played together a few times. They didn't call themselves Steely Dan at the time, though, but those dudes definitely knew each other.

I was out on Saturday and a friend of a friend went full on SJW on our waitress, who (to be fair) was being a complete B word.

was your friend of a friend on a date with RTQ

Isn't going off on a female service worker the opposite of being a SJW?

People suck so much now.

g-usn-130612-schoolhouse-door-4a.photoblog900.jpg

moonzzz - Kanye West
Townie - Bronson Pinchot
deacphan - Emile Hirsch
HTTD - Dabney Coleman
AWAR - Bridget Fonda
El Chupe - Anne Ramsey
DeacHawk - Cate Blanchett
LBE - Eddie Vedder
DeacFan2009 - Casey Affleck
Knight - Toni Braxton
RTQ - Bill Laimbeer
Nonny - John Mayer
ITK - Carl Weathers
TWDeac - Tommy Lee Jones
Tsy - Dong Dong
JDawg - Jacques Chirac
OldGoldBeard - Mario Van Peebles
Palma - Sully Sullenberger
rjequalsmj - Felicity Huffman
bmoney - Ellen Cleghorne
cookout - Ben Affleck
deacondamo - Kristi Yamaguchi
bojanglefunk - Emilio Estevez
Hello - Kimbo Slice
buckets - Patrick Fugit
WakeGal - Leelee Sobieski
HeavyPetter - Paul Hogan
94Deac - Geena Davis
DCDeac - Viggo Mortensen
DeacisGO - Garth Brooks
bigdoublezero - Maggie Gyllenhaal
Jhmd - Randy Quaid
dv7 - Alicia Silverstone
724 - Dame Judy Dench
wfudkn - Kylie Minogue
leftcoastdeac - James Cameron
BillBrasky - Pete Sampras
Rubbins - Jodi Foster
SteelCityDeac - Mary Steenburgen
dashionista - Jimmy Buffett
rjkarl - John Travolta
DeacinVermont - Chef Bobby Flay
Eat Lead Commie - Alan Ruck
DeaconPeach - Nelson Mandela
HeltonCreek - Ricardo Villalobos

Long story, here's my attempt at the short version:

I roll up after the group has already been seated, the place is crowded and understaffed so my friends had gone to the bar. The bartender takes their order, and gives them drinks and chips and salsa, and tells them to sit anywhere they want near the bar. They pay and close out with him, and he tells them that a waitress will come and take their order once she/he gets the chance.

Anyways we're sitting there for nearly an hour, getting no service, even though we walked up to the hostess and she told us someone was coming. However after telling us this we hear her complaining to the wait staff about us and I can tell that she is in a pissy mood. Eventually we get a waitress who comes to take our FOOD order but refuses to serve us alcohol because the hostess told her someone in the party was visibly drunk (which was completely untrue).

So the friend of the friend goes into full SJW mode slowly working his way up the chain of command, demanding to speak to their superiors, and then accusing them of not serving us because of our appearance (the hostess told him he looked too red). The whole thing was ludicrous and I was super happy to leave.

No, red as in blushed, so he had the appearance of someone who is drunk. This dude is a 6-5 white guy.

So the friend of the friend goes into full SJW mode slowly working his way up the chain of command, demanding to speak to their superiors, and then accusing them of not serving us because of our appearance (the hostess told him he looked too red). The whole thing was ludicrous and I was super happy to leave.

Were there actual politics/social parts of the argument, or are you just using SJW to loosely mean anyone who complains?

Were there actual politics/social parts of the argument, or are you just using SJW to loosely mean anyone who complains?

Yeah I'm going with the loose definition of someone who takes something small and petty, makes it about race/gender/orientation/etc even though it has nothing to do with it, and uses the entire episode to draw as much attention as possible to themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back