• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Outback: Beta Cuck Wins Next Chat Thread !!!! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
i went out for happy hour with girlfriends yesterday and it was fun and nice and I liked it, but then I was really happy to go home and chill with PM. that's a good feeling.

my daughter slept through the night for the first time and it's her 1st birthday today

so, win/win

In which I ruin the day of the OGB ladies.

https://consumerist.com/2017/03/28/lawsuit-claims-lularoe-misrepresents-quality-of-leggings/

It’s not just sales consultants who are unhappy with multi-level marketing clothing business LuLaRoe: A pair of customers have filed a class-action lawsuit claiming LuLaRoe knowingly sold defective leggings that can tear after their first use.

The lawsuit [PDF], which was filed last week in the Northern District of California, accuses the company of misrepresenting the quality of their products and ignoring customer complaints when the clothing inevitably rips or tears.

Occasionally I click on the "Drug Testing for Public Assistance" thread without thinking and then run away screaming.

In which I ruin the day of the OGB ladies.

https://consumerist.com/2017/03/28/lawsuit-claims-lularoe-misrepresents-quality-of-leggings/

It’s not just sales consultants who are unhappy with multi-level marketing clothing business LuLaRoe: A pair of customers have filed a class-action lawsuit claiming LuLaRoe knowingly sold defective leggings that can tear after their first use.

The lawsuit [PDF], which was filed last week in the Northern District of California, accuses the company of misrepresenting the quality of their products and ignoring customer complaints when the clothing inevitably rips or tears.

Dude, the anti LLR FB groups are soooo full of drama

fuekxidalcoy.jpg

Dude, the anti LLR FB groups are soooo full of drama

oh man, i can only imagine.
I have two LLR things, and they're both fine. I can also say that I never expect the leggings to hold up to anything more than just lounging around, which is why I bought them for the sole purpose of lounging around. The dress i bought seems fine, though, and I plan to purchase another shirt soon bc I like it.

oh man, i can only imagine.
I have two LLR things, and they're both fine. I can also say that I never expect the leggings to hold up to anything more than just lounging around, which is why I bought them for the sole purpose of lounging around. The dress i bought seems fine, though, and I plan to purchase another shirt soon bc I like it.

my wife has a bunch of the leggings and one pair ripped when she pulled it out of the laundry after the first wash. I think she was able to exchange them but not sure.

I have several pairs and haven't had any issues. One pair did get a hole but it was after I wore and washed them at least 10 times so I wasn't too mad.

DO people at your office eat lunch in meetings? (Outside of specific lunch meetings?)

I just had a 1 - 2 and this guy was eating something hot...chicken rice, beans and salsa. It didn't stink (it actually looked pretty tasty) but it's still weird to me. I know some people are so slammed with back to back meetings maybe it's their only option but it's kind of distracting.

That being said - I'd rather someone eat a full hot lunch instead of munching something loud like chips or celery.

I eat in meetings. If the options are me being distracted/my stomach growling the whole time or other people have to deal with me eating a bagel, other people are going to have to deal with me eating a bagel.

:umkc:

I have a lot of meetings where I have to talk the whole time so maybe I'm just jealz I can't tune myself out and eat a bagel.

Also, bagels don't have as much smell as a hot lunch and they don't crunch like celery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back