• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Outback: Beta Cuck Wins Next Chat Thread !!!! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a rare day when you do not hear one or both "Jesus Fucking Christ" or "Oh for fuck's sake" come out of my office.

I have a coworker who gets fed up at others easily and will start ranting and raving, usually with fuck as every other word. It's never directed at people in our department, but this is nearly an everyday occurrence.

was tired of paying whole foods deli prices so i roasted my own rump roast this weekend and sliced it as thin as i could with my butcher knife and got damn this is a revelation

need to do this more often

If you are able to mostly censor yourself at work though, that occasional time you have to drop an F bomb have more impact

LEEBS, look what car I just passed:

nxm9lk.jpg

I think Central time is the best for sports, but I'm intrigued by Mountain time.

I grew up on Central and was in it all weekend and it's way better than Eastern.

West is p tight except some weekday wake games start at 4

So my brother works for the same company as I do. And today he doesn't feel well so he just emailed me and asked me to make him toast. WTF bro.

If Gonzaga wins tonight, I win my family bracket pool. ($10 total at stake here, $1 per person.) Biiiiiig money! If carolina wins, I go into tiebreaker with my sister's mother-in-law; she has 140 total points and I have 148.

Ya know, just FYI for the CT.

Also tonight is round 2 of dodgeball playoffs. We're facing the top seed so I'm not feeling too confident.

if Carolina wins, my wife wins $440 in our pool. If Gonzaga wins she gets her $20 entry fee back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back