• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Ready for the reign/rain to end

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe that’s what the coffee machines in the sky do.
huh good point. okay, in heaven you get a lot of coffee but you still are supposed to go to work in the morning and the boards are still a thing

mako's mom jok.......................................................................

well that's weird

Things aren’t looking so good for Mako if he woke up in this new world without the ability or motivation to work out. Eternal body shame doesn’t sound like heaven. It must be, uh oh.
Well I did spend like 45 minutes talking about treating the topic of the Holocaust with the respect and sobriety it deserves and then the background of every slide of the first group's presentation today was a picture of me with a superimposed Hitler mustache so this checks out.

Well I did spend like 45 minutes talking about treating the topic of the Holocaust with the respect and sobriety it deserves and then the background of every slide of the first group's presentation today was a picture of me with a superimposed Hitler mustache so this checks out.
Well, if anyone could pull that look off it would be you.

Well, if anyone could pull that look off it would be you.
Ok so one of our special needs kids sits behind the front desk with our receptionist every morning and greets all the teachers as they come in, and today when I walked in he said "hey handsome" and that's probably gonna get me through the rest of my week.

Still actively in therapy btw for anyone that might have been wondering.

A lot of interesting reading on zoo animal behavior during the eclipse.

I really need to make sure I let @cookoutdeac know when Tammy is up for an ambassador position so he can delete all my posts prior to her congressional hearings.
Timmy & Tammy has to be the best boards couple fake (or real?!) names right? Gonna start referring to my wife as Elin on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back