• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Ready for the reign/rain to end

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I had a paranoid thought last night, right after taking a gummy, that if I need to drug test for a job then D8 or 9 will ring up for THC. Only legal stuff.

One of the ones I'm interviewing for is a large manufacturer. Their Glassdoor and some Reddit reviews say they don’t care as much about THC. And this is an office job not production so doesn’t reaalllly matter. Am I just being paranoid or am I doomed?

So I had a paranoid thought last night, right after taking a gummy, that if I need to drug test for a job then D8 or 9 will ring up for THC. Only legal stuff.

One of the ones I'm interviewing for is a large manufacturer. Their Glassdoor and some Reddit reviews say they don’t care as much about THC. And this is an office job not production so doesn’t reaalllly matter. Am I just being paranoid or am I doomed?

I mean if they make you take a drug test that screens for THC then yeah you will fail. Most companies don’t really care anymore but some do so pretty much a case-by-case basis unfortunately.

Just went on a really nice walk with the dogs. Wife is gonna get a mani/pedi then is going to get sushi with her friend so I’ll be embarking on a solo Saturday funday pretty soon.

I’d probably refrain from further use if you’re expecting an interview in the next week. I’ve never had a drug test before an interview, only as a final screening before hiring. But just to be safe I’d refrain if I were you.

I’d probably refrain from further use if you’re expecting an interview in the next week. I’ve never had a drug test before an interview, only as a final screening before hiring. But just to be safe I’d refrain if I were you.
Yeah this is cart before the horse stuff but should prob stop.

The Washington Post has taken on Presidents and intelligence agencies and broken some of the biggest scandals of the last century. I doubt the a press conference by the LSU women’s basketball coach made them rethink their reporting.

It just means more. How many sec championships has the executive branch won?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back