• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Ready for the reign/rain to end

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish @birdman was with me today because I saw soooooo many birds.
I’m jealous, I wish I could have gone birding today. I am feeling a little out of sorts and need to spend some time nature. Visiting Long Island will do that to a person.

doing a 3 week asia starting next week at my wife' suggestion to find out that the average temperature in bangkok is like 98 degrees with 80% humidity. FFS. The hotels look absolutely silly tho

used points to book pretty much all our hotels on the trip too

six-senses-yoa-noi-thailand-pool-view-ocean.jpg

luxury-pool-villa-hotel-best-exclusive-rooftop-bar.jpg

mandarin-oriental-bangkok-the-verandah-outside-dec19-pr.jpg

Seemed like just yesterday Wake sports seemed to me turning the corner for the better. Now everything is terrible

Watching No Hard Feelings on Netflix. Haven't seen it yet and J-La, so gotta do it.

Easter bunny came this morning and hid a basket in the pantry. That fucker, along with Santa, gets all the credit for my thoughtfulness.

I think I was awake until at least 1am before every sunrise service I’ve ever attended. I’m not good at sleeping in preparation of things.

Seems like there’s usually a Pit thread saying He is Risen. Kinda surprised none so far this year.

I sat in the very last pew today, knowing that if the boys started acting up, I could make a quick exit. We made it through Peter getting derided for his 40 time when things started to go south. I pick up one of the boys and begin to make my exit to sneak out and allow the papists to pray in peace, when the kid starts waving and yelling BYE at the top of his lungs. And while I am proud my child has learned the proper etiquette for exiting, I still need to teach him about time and place manners.

Last edited:
I’ll never actively root for Duke but NC State making the final 4 would just be too much for me.

I sat in the very last pew today, knowing that if the boys started acting up, I could make a quick exit. We made it through Peter getting derided for his 40 time when things started to go south. I pick up one of the boys and begin to make my exit to sneak out and allow the papists to pray in peace, when the kid starts waving and yelling BYE at the top of his lungs. And while I am proud my child has learned the proper etiquette for exiting, I still need to teach him about time and place manners.

Last Easter prior to mass they were doing some Gregorian chants and my daughter jumped in during a silent part with E I E I O at full volume.

We went to our Easter service. Beautiful day, pretty people dressed nicely, good songs and hymns. Lots of talk and reflection about death and life.

Happy Easter!

Anyone else can’t hear “resurrection” without thinking about “erection”?

Happy Easter!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back