• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: RJKarl Given 1 Point by LK, Later Rescinded !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a pretty hot little set from the Dan's last tour. Some mic'ing issues, but they playing is fresh and smoking hot, driving, not sterile, imo. For true Dan heads.

Sorry for the dildo imagery, but that's kind of their thing, you know?

i know from playing rock band on medium that Bodhisattva is a crazy little tune to play

Can’t believe I didn’t notice the ME music change. That new version is hella lame. Must be that we’re getting to daycare at the time the music comes on.

chupe, new Jeopardy! champ might be a potential benefactor:

She told the Tribune on Monday she plans to use her “Jeopardy!” earnings to pay off her student loans and donate to the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Information and Library Science, where she earned her master’s degree in information science in 2016.

chupe, new Jeopardy! champ might be a potential benefactor:

Wouldn’t really help me directly, but she should def pay off her loans and do something else with the rest and not waste it on those jokers. I’m sure they will need no invitation to initiate conversations with her, though, that’s what the game is all about these days.

Forecast calls for 90% chance of thunderstorms Friday, 100% chance of "heavy thunderstorms" Saturday, and 80% chance of thunderstorms Sunday. Looks like a great weekend for an outdoor HS graduation and golf. I don't think I've ever even seen "heavy thunderstorms" in the forecast other than a hurricane.

Thanks, Donald.

Forecast calls for 90% chance of thunderstorms Friday, 100% chance of "heavy thunderstorms" Saturday, and 80% chance of thunderstorms Sunday. Looks like a great weekend for an outdoor HS graduation and golf. I don't think I've ever even seen "heavy thunderstorms" in the forecast other than a hurricane.

Thanks, Donald.

just saw that PA has had 29 tornadoes YTD. The usual annual average is 17.

can anyone who's seen a steely dan show confirm for my what my father-in-law told me, which is that they're boring because the players are all so tight it just sounds like they're spinning the records?

In high school, your dad told me I was gay because I liked Steely Dan.

Three Dog Night, dude.
Fuck, you're right. I spent like five minutes looking through a list of 70s and 80s bands because Steely Dan didn't feel right, but (unsurprisingly) 3DN wasn't ranked in any of them

Also, fuck this new tapatalk. Pissing me off by eliminating their editing button and changing their quoting button

just saw that PA has had 29 tornadoes YTD. The usual annual average is 17.

Live look at 5 years from now (or the day after tomorrow). We're fucked.

10277692_260463807472698_2989589220435570974_n.png

Fuck, you're right. I spent like five minutes looking through a list of 70s and 80s bands because Steely Dan didn't feel right, but (unsurprisingly) 3DN wasn't ranked in any of them

And I believe the direct quote was (whilst you were singing along to Joy to the World): "Only gay people and old men like Three Dog Night."

Lol, yep, that was it exactly. I don't remember which song it was though.

To be fair, this was more than fifteen years ago. I'm even older now.

Also, your dad was the one playing it on the radio. I was just singing along.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back