• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread see ya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard this fucker Raab, who is in charge now temporarily, is a psychopath on a level above Boris. They are so fucked. No true line of succession though, which is interesting.

on the bright side you can keep filing your VAT filings on paper.

on the bright bright side i started playing Skyrim and it rules

Who knows permanent or not, but easily and significantly the least I've drank in a month since college. Think I've maybe drank 3x the entire past month. Figured with no dart/pinball leagues this would be the easiest time to give it a go, also wanna lose some weight. Surprised I haven't lost much weight, though. Probably from like barely moving around.

yeah, my drinking and strength training are way down and my fitness is way up

not eating the diet I'd like because I'm with family -- a lot more pork and beef than I'd prefer

overall feeling pretty good, hoping to carry over into some more substantial lifestyle changes

it would be interesting to see a graph illustrating correlation between # of kids trapped in your house and # of drinks per day over average right now.

stealth-archer build ?!

dude how did you know

i went wood elf and am only level 4 but have focused everything on sneaking/stealing so far

trying to find dragon stone atm (well, when i get to play again tonight around 5)

lol .....everyone does stealth archer on the first go around

also, big win for the ITC household: was finally able to get into the PA state liquor store system to order a delivery !

Barca I know you have some strong opinions on #brandtwitter thoughts on this?

Barca I know you have some strong opinions on #brandtwitter thoughts on this?

Lol. My main beef (pun intended?) is with brands talking in the first person

Did you listen to the discussion ? He's got a 10-year hold strategy and can ride out a 10% hit to RevPAR. Now, they're taking a 90%+ hit right now in a lot of cases, but with the amount of leverage they use, the term, and the markets they serve, it sounds like they're still going to be fine.

Did you listen to the discussion ? He's got a 10-year hold strategy and can ride out a 10% hit to RevPAR. Now, they're taking a 90%+ hit right now in a lot of cases, but with the amount of leverage they use, the term, and the markets they serve, it sounds like they're still going to be fine.

so we can fire danny manning after all ?!

2&2 - please email John Currie !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back