• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread see ya

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would rather have a beer with Forbes at Putters than eating at Chef and the Farmer with Clawson, if that makes sense.

Whynotboth.jpeg

Beer and burgers at Boiler Room with Forbes for lunch and Chef and the Farmer with Clawson for dinner. That's a good day right there. Going to be pissed if COVID cost me my summer trip back to Eastern NC.

Bandcamp doing the all proceeds go to artists thing again today

Pre ordered the new Phoebe Bridgers and bought an old Big Thief

Anyone remember that 90's SNL skit, "Who's More Grizzled"? It was a game show hosted by Norm Macdonald and Garth Brooks and Robert Duvall were the contestants. I remember it being hilarious but I can't find it anywhere online.

congratulations on having ron wellman as your baby

let's please make this happen in NC. One of my 16 y/o's finished his 60 hours 2 months ago and now we can't get him a license.

Amen to this....i learned the left on red from my driving school instructor in atlanta in 1988. I still do it on the reg in NC, planning to play dumb if stopped.

How many 16 yo's do you have octodad?

Serious question, why do 16 yo's need to start driving on their own now? Are you hoping they catch the 'rona?

chupe you still living the good bungalow life

You know it man. Even cleaned up a bit. This is prob what you were all thinking anyway, but here’s my current work space.

b9QdHUq.jpg

Don’t hate me because I lost 5 pounds in a pandemic before the food supply even became unstable.

Anyone remember that 90's SNL skit, "Who's More Grizzled"? It was a game show hosted by Norm Macdonald and Garth Brooks and Robert Duvall were the contestants. I remember it being hilarious but I can't find it anywhere online.

Yes!

Speaking of 90s SNL been thinking a lot about the Teve Torbes sketch. It might be on the nbc site.

Happy Maypril Fool's Day! Have you guys pulled any sick Maypril Foolses?

Bandcamp doing the all proceeds go to artists thing again today

Pre ordered the new Phoebe Bridgers and bought an old Big Thief

I gotta put together a list. I wish my Donald cash had come already. With rent due this may be a pinch, but I'm going to try to pick up a few more things.

Wife has 20 week ultrasound today but I’m not allowed in so I gotta FaceTime. I get to see the lad though.

Wife has 20 week ultrasound today but I’m not allowed in so I gotta FaceTime. I get to see the lad though.

Glad it went well, but sorry you couldn't attend. My wife's week 20 was when we the gender was revealed via ultrasound, it was quite a moment. Although the 20-25 minutes where the nurse inspected every inch of the ultrasound for possible irregularities was a little frightening. Luckily everything was G2G!

In other news my wife woke me at 6:30 to discuss the pros and cons of circumcision. I guess she read about it last night and it scared her a little. She provided some compelling some compelling evidence but the end she said it was up to me. Sorry soon, but it is getting cut.

You know it man. Even cleaned up a bit. This is prob what you were all thinking anyway, but here’s my current work space.

b9QdHUq.jpg

All you need is a fake palm tree and a parrot.

This ain't 1965. No need to hide the bong.

I thought I might have pulled a Mary-Ann Baldwin (whoever the fuck the mayor of Raleigh is) and had my vape in this picture, but I don't see it now. Might be in my drug bag on the coffee table.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back