• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread see ya

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're going school year (or trying to stay close) and that was in November of 1970. Otherwise, definitely. Threw on some Brothers, though, Dreams and Whipping Post, also a couple of Wilson Pickett tunes that Duane jamz on.

How about:

Lola
Didn't I Blow Your Mind
My Sweet Lord
Fire & Rain
Thank You by Sly

Just for the stat junkies :)

I think we have a couple of those, but will check to see what my boss has added. All good options.

Was James Gang 70?

I think Your Song was.

I think Tommy came out in mid-69. That would be school year 69-70.

Very nice out today. From my couch I can only see green. Even getting a little work done apart from the playlist. Wellll, not really. But I have some folders and files open in case I get the spirit.

Very nice out today. From my couch I can only see green. Even getting a little work done apart from the playlist. Wellll, not really. But I have some folders and files open in case I get the spirit.

Did you buy that much pot?

Volunteers - Jefferson Airplane
Ohio came out in May -right after the shootings
Deji Vu album

have people in the past found netflixnchildres's "memes" to be funny or does he just do it for himself

he's honestly the fucking worst

his posts are all just unearned righteous anger with no understanding of nuance

@brasky you've been summoned to go to smith reynolds airport at 4:45 today to see if the private plane is in fact carrying matta. thanks in advance.

Is the sports board always this full of desperate lunatics during coaching searches?

/rhetorical question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back