• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Smidger: RIP, internet acquaintance

it's more the idea that being an asshole to a level 1 rep, and not having the common sense to understand that a supervisor probably isn't going to be able to do shit either, is a waste of everyone's time and energy

and then coming here to brag about being an asshole sort of compounds things

So how is he supposed to convey to the airline that he would like his luggage back after two weeks of calmly requesting they track it down and deliver it to him, as they've repeatedly promised to do ?

So how is he supposed to convey to the airline that he would like his luggage back after two weeks of calmly requesting they track it down and deliver it to him, as they've repeatedly promised to do ?

the implication being that the airline somehow prefers to keep his luggage

They probably have a reality TV show in London or Rome where they bid on the lost luggage of Americans.

Is there a clear, complete set of rules of mafia posted somewhere? Every time I open that thread it feels there's a new term being introduced.

Is there a clear, complete set of rules of mafia posted somewhere? Every time I open that thread it feels there's a new term being introduced.

Slightly different each game. There's a general set of gameplay rules. If you're truly interested, I'll see if I can find it.

Back