• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Summer: Breaking the Summer Wind !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like the new Wake Forest script hoodie that Homefield released but I didn’t really love the other hoodie I got from them so I’m conflicted.

Does anyone know where to aquire a Rhett Lowder day shirt or hat or something?

I really like the new Wake Forest script hoodie that Homefield released but I didn’t really love the other hoodie I got from them so I’m conflicted.
tell me more about this. What was it like?

Well relatively uneventful foray in to the Tampa Bay bar scene last night.
Although i did run into the woman from the infamous Taco Bell story i posted about 10+ yrs ago. She's not aged well

That story must predate the boards. This is the earliest post I can find about it.

I've been right...that's the most disgusting part of it.

Buddy of mine took the taco bell girl for a spin not too long ago... he came back from the experience shaking his head and saying...why didn't i listen to you. being married and away from that type of craziness is a good damn thing.

Played my second TENNIS match today post surgery. Was having trouble just believing in my strokes. Lost first set 6-3 and was down 3-0 in second (lost 7 straight games). Then it kinda clicked again for me. Ended up winning second set in tiebreaker and won 10-pointer to win the match. Feels good, man.

I used to know a guy who came up through a John Deere program that recruit for their exec track out of HBCUs. I think he was with John Deere for 10+ years and recently moved on to another company.

This could easily turn into a conservative circular firing squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back