• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Summer: Breaking the Summer Wind !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh so you're a "high white" now?

Based on the chat thread, there are plenty of high whites on this board. Probably some right now.

giphy.gif

Pretty amazing that in two weeks the Deacs could be World Champs.

@RollTheQuadNIL who is doing graphic design for you

fire them I can probably put you in touch with a better freelancer
Mostly utilizing interns or my very average skills at the moment, as every $ we raise we want to go to the student-athletes right now. We're entirley fan and donor funded - which is why we need everyone to join at some level.

We are potentially looking to bring someone on full time if it makes sense $ wise.

Damnit townie, you never brought those stickers by the tailgate on Saturday like you promised.
I was trying to find a firetruck :(

That + having to deal with the delay while manaing a group of people that hadn't eaten yet (expecting a 10:30 gate opening) ... with no food options open outside the stadium, there was a lot going on. I can get you a sticker if you want!

Biff definitely goes to Harry’s in Venice for a drink, says he doesn’t get the appeal but keeps going back anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back