• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Where RJKarl is everyone's professional reference

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't tag that much and really only looked when someone called them out in the thread

I'm currently watching my seniors collectively bomb their first test of the semester. While I generally like them individually, they act incredibly entitled as a group, think they know everything, and look for any reason to complain. They also do care about their grades, but try to cut every corner possible in order to inflate them. So I gave them a study guide that covered everything we discussed over the last two weeks and then spent last night constructing a masterpiece of an exam full of charts, quotes, graphs and other stimulus that they hate being forced to read. There's maybe 3-4 questions that are basic memorization, everything else is essentially a word problem. Which to be fair, is what a lot of their final state exam will look like.

Man this is fun.

Internet is out at my house and car battery is dead, happy valentines!

Recently did the Whole Foods free two hour delivery thing through the prime app and like half of the groceries were fucked up

Thought of doing same day flowers from them but don’t really trust it, so I was gonna drive somewhere but since I never drive my battery is dead on this frigid day

Alas need a vibe reversal quick, am thinking of putting a good record on

Recently did the Whole Foods free two hour delivery thing through the prime app and like half of the groceries were fucked up

Thought of doing same day flowers from them but don’t really trust it, so I was gonna drive somewhere but since I never drive my battery is dead on this frigid day

My wife loves to do grocery delivery and grocery pickup. Every time there’s something missing, offbrand, or like just proportionally wrong, like oh we didn’t have 16oz so here’s like 60oz at 3 times the cost.

My wife loves to do grocery delivery and grocery pickup. Every time there’s something missing, offbrand, or like just proportionally wrong, like oh we didn’t have 16oz so here’s like 60oz at 3 times the cost.

Sounds like a pretty good deal.

We do the Harris Teeter grocery pickup and have pretty good luck with it. It's pretty clutch when we're going down to IOP and she can order on her phone while I drive. Quick stop on the IOP connector and no grocery shopping after a 3-hour plus drive.

Grocery pickup/delivery is absurd to me. I actually really like grocery shopping, especially right after school. It is very cathartic. Just get my list out, throw on some headphones and crush it. Similar to mowing the yard.

I imagine the difference is the lack of children, which all but ruins the serenity of the experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back