• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Where RJKarl is everyone's professional reference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who the heck still puts their wallet in their back pocket??

didn't the letter say "slaves sold to benefit the University"
Granted, this is semantics, but there's a difference between an institution directly bying/owning slaves and selling them [Georgetown] and some dying alumnus wanting to leave money to an institution by either selling off some slaves or leaving some to be sold to raise that said money.
It's nasty business either way, but one is active benefit and the other is passive benefit. Sure, the second institution could have rejected or returned the bequeathment but, at that time and era, there would've been no onus to do so. It was a pretty normal thing.

i keep a money clip with 4 cards (2 CC, health ins., driver license) and a couple twenties. in my front left pocket

i keep a money clip with 4 cards (2 CC, health ins., driver license) and a couple twenties. in my front left pocket

yeah, i've been giving a lot of thought to a clip

currently, wallet is either in jacket pocket, taken out when at home/work, or shifted from back to front pocket when getting on the train, etc.

This baby ain’t fitting in the front

94a983e4c545e0b0c4a8acc2cf0276c5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back