• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: To our friends who no longer chance to stroll down the Boulevard of Chat, we hope you are well and welcome you back whenever you are ready

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know if it’s cool to accuse someone of photobombing you in the Middle East but what else is this

Also you can’t spit without hitting some 4000 year old temple around here
It's really bothering me that you chopped off the top 1% of the closer pyramid. And also wondering where the tip of the other one went. Wind/erosion? Aliens?

Yeah, that camel's got some nerve
Our tour has a nat geo photographer with us and he took this pic. He timed it to get that camel just right and the camel’s owner is great

Did someone base jump off of the pyramid on the right.
Just parasailing but we couldn’t tell where they came from

Today in Luxor people took hot air balloons over to the valley of the Kings. (We took a bus.)

I don’t know if it’s cool to accuse someone of photobombing you in the Middle East but what else is this

I went on a cell ride in the same spot about 35 years ago.

It's really bothering me that you chopped off the top 1% of the closer pyramid. And also wondering where the tip of the other one went. Wind/erosion? Aliens?
Take it up with nat geo

Also here’s another one that he took which solves your issueIMG_2599.jpeg

Looks like you could use a hat

I’ve heard that visiting Egypt can get pretty miserable with street peddlers harassing and following you, what has been your experience with that?

img_6377-jpeg.7602

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back