• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: To our friends who no longer chance to stroll down the Boulevard of Chat, we hope you are well and welcome you back whenever you are ready

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve heard that visiting Egypt can get pretty miserable with street peddlers harassing and following you, what has been your experience with that?
We've looked into making the trip but have heard from some friends that it can be a truly awful place for younger, foreign women. If we eventually pull the trigger I've already accepted we'll likely need a guide the whole time we want to venture out.

I’ve heard that visiting Egypt can get pretty miserable with street peddlers harassing and following you, what has been your experience with that?
It was bad when I went to China back in like 2000. They would swarm the tour buses and try to come aboard.

To clarify if needed, my use of quotation marks was to reflect that I was quoting the language of the article. Nothing more.

Egypt? Y’all should try the library!

source.gif

My brother is on FBI SWAT and one of their main tasks is serving warrants.

Three marshals killed. One other Marshal shot. Four CMPD officers shot, one in critical condition.

Suspect shot and killed.

High powered rifle involved.

Booneshine doesn’t do any bulk purchase discount or anything. $72/case of beer. Hard pass.

if any of y'all want to go halvsies with me on this $32 ice action, just lemme know. But this interview absolutely slayed me.

They are persistent but friendly. Not bothering me at all. It’s a poor country - I respect them making a living.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back