• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Windy’s the pirate pilot of this Chat, if he gets with the ultraviolet dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would think one of the benefits to getting divorced would be to no longer concern yourself with your exes pest control problems

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unless you've got kids living there.

My wife and I have argued for the better part of the day whether it’s socially acceptable for me to throw seashells at the sea shore, and it’s my firm belief that despite what I may not know of Thai culture that when you’re on a remote beach with no more than 6 people on it it’s perfectly acceptable

Windy, if you are able to eradicate these rats your ex-wife might want to get remarried to you.

69ecda08-e69a-4faf-bdd6-6ec1a12a4cba_text.gif

Do not eat at BK in Lumberton. @bmoneydeac do you know these dudes ?

Warning: Graphic.

"Samaritan" doing a lot of work in this news story.

so many questions

so the guy firing the gun was trying to prevent the carjacking, but somehow missed like 4 shots point blank?

then didn't consider the guy might try to run him over in the giant truck?

this should be an example of how carrying doesn't actually make you safer, trying to play vigilante and getting got

I have eaten many meals in Lumberton, it's my hope to never have to do so again. Last time there was 2012 for my grandmother's funeral.

My wife and I have argued for the better part of the day whether it’s socially acceptable for me to throw seashells at the sea shore, and it’s my firm belief that despite what I may not know of Thai culture that when you’re on a remote beach with no more than 6 people on it it’s perfectly acceptable

Throwing shells is a cultural no no? Like tossing them in the water?

so many questions

so the guy firing the gun was trying to prevent the carjacking, but somehow missed like 4 shots point blank?

then didn't consider the guy might try to run him over in the giant truck?

this should be an example of how carrying doesn't actually make you safer, trying to play vigilante and getting got

Yeah, I don't know how he didn't at least injure the carjacker. But if you're going to shoot into a truck four times and the truck squeals out in reverse, you might want to get your head on a swivel for some retaliation.

1200px-Seal_of_the_North_Carolina_Department_of_Transportation.svg.png

Zooming in on that truck it appears to be a NCDOT one. Is the victim in the vest a DOT employee? They can just carry guns while on the job?

Isn't what's socially acceptable determined by where you are? And isn't your wife Thai? So at least one out of the six people on the beach is Thai.

The article doesn't really seem to accurately describe the situation I'm watching in the video. How do you not even mention that the "good Samaritan" fired shots at the car jacker?

Was the original car jacking target the truck?

Truck was the second vehicle.

Authorities have charged Driggers with first-degree murder, two counts of attempted common law robbery, larceny of a motor vehicle and felony fleeing to elude. He is being held without bond in the Robeson County Detention Center.

The incident began at about 10:30 a.m. in the 4100 block of W. 5th Street. According to police, officers en route to a carjacking call were told the suspect had been involved in a hit-and-run in the parking lot of Go Gas at 2605 W. 5th Street and was trying to carjack a second vehicle on W. 5th Street in front of a McDonald’s restaurant.

“Good Samaritans got involved to prevent the carjacking but the suspect was then able to steal the vehicle of one of the good Samaritans,” police said in a news release. “In the process of stealing the vehicle the suspect reportedly intentionally struck one of the good Samaritans with the stolen vehicle.”

The article doesn't really seem to accurately describe the situation I'm watching in the video. How do you not even mention that the "good Samaritan" fired shots at the car jacker?

In this case a Good Samaritan is someone who tries to prevent the theft of a car, by any means necessary, similar to the story in The Bible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back