• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Windy’s the pirate pilot of this Chat, if he gets with the ultraviolet dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A child’s birthday done, lawn mowed, house clean and now I get to watch the future of Wake Forest football Charlie Gilliam tear it up.

A child’s birthday done, lawn mowed, house clean and now I get to watch the future of Wake Forest football Charlie Gilliam tear it up.

Walked the neighborhood, made breakfast on the Blackstone, Tee-Ball, Farmer’s Market, Food Hall, Publix, about to pour a beverage and flip between spring game and RBC.

8a7f52d6cd5ab3455ebe58c93b0ec50b.jpg

Had to go through tapatalk for this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahh, Lynchburg, VA. Not named after the guy who invented lynching…named for a guy who had a ferry across the river. Just the brother of the guy who invented lynching.

Also the birthplace of Chapstick, which was repurposed enema lube, where Hitler got inspiration for the Final Solution, and home of Liberty University.

Just testing the photo upload size thing and yes it’s working

Attachments

• IMG_2431.jpeg
    IMG_2431.jpeg
    147 KB · Views: 21
Ran 5 miles yesterday for the first time since I broke myself last year (stress fracture in my tibia)... it felt good. Stayed up too late last night to finish my book (Demon Copperhead), kids were up at like 5:30am (atypical and wtf, especially after a 1am bedtime for me). Went to visit with a friend at her kid's baseball game at noon, now home with nothing else really to do for the day. I could probably be productive, but I'm just very tired. So very tired.

We've been cleaning the house and hockey gear before we head out on college visits this coming week. It's been in the 50s today temperature wise, but we had to open the windows because of the smell of the goalie pads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back