• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Windy’s the pirate pilot of this Chat, if he gets with the ultraviolet dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still tired, but focused for a productive couple hours with a trip to the grocery store and then making chili and cornbread. I don't know about it being a big refueling dinner or anything, but there will certainly be gas involved.

Also, my older kid is a runner - like when she's getting busy and needs something from another room? Full sprint. I love to see it.

Believe it or not, mostly Latinos (who went to college in the early 10s or so.

It’s interesting to see which 90s standards get them hype and which ones don’t. They’re jammin out to Cotton-Eyed Joe now.

Whew. That was pretty intense but I feel like I nailed it. It was nice that a lot of the themes in my original writing aligned with things they mentioned in their vows.

Also my bro is friends with someone I had a bit of a fling with (while single) who was seated next to my wife so that was fun.

Missing Record Store Day to drive to Lynchburg for my in-laws’ garden party this Tuesday. Hella lame.
I went too late and missed out on the Death Cab album I wanted. Picked up Sonic Youth's Hits are for Squares tho

got I Am Not Afraid of You And I Will Beat Your Ass spinning rn

I went too late and missed out on the Death Cab album I wanted. Picked up Sonic Youth's Hits are for Squares tho

got I Am Not Afraid of You And I Will Beat Your Ass spinning rn
Ordered the Grateful Dead record this am. It was the one I truly wanted and still keeping the spending down. Heard the JGB was only so-so. I will splurge to treat myself when, you know, happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back