• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Windy’s the pirate pilot of this Chat, if he gets with the ultraviolet dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Sharks, have you ever been on a ski trip with your family and couldn’t find anywhere to eat, I know I have. Let me present to you Fon Dude, a mobile fondue service that will show up to your condo with everything you need for a family fondue night. With your help, we can expand to the top 50 US ski resorts. We are looking to sell 10% of our company for 5 million dollar. Now Sharks, who is willing to be part of our fromage family.

giphy.gif

i do feel like this would fit nicely into the mr wonderful luxury dining and vacation vertical

i do feel like this would fit nicely into the mr wonderful luxury dining and vacation vertical
The guy tried to invest in a company where you could reserve barstools during peak bar hours but didn’t invest in Bombas or Ring, I think he would be perfect for Fon Dude. Also since his right wing turn, I think he’d be for my other idea Redneck Charcuterie.

Hello Sharks, have you ever been on a ski trip with your family and couldn’t find anywhere to eat, I know I have. Let me present to you Fon Dude, a mobile fondue service that will show up to your condo with everything you need for a family fondue night. With your help, we can expand to the top 50 US ski resorts. We are looking to sell 10% of our company for 5 million dollar. Now Sharks, who is willing to be part of our fromage family.
Just eat tacos man

This sounds like those hibachi party guys I see on Facebook

The guy tried to invest in a company where you could reserve barstools during peak bar hours but didn’t invest in Bombas or Ring, I think he would be perfect for Fon Dude. Also since his right wing turn, I think he’d be for my other idea Redneck Charcuterie.
at long last, someone is going to try to put a price on squirrelami and cured possum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back