• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Windy’s the pirate pilot of this Chat, if he gets with the ultraviolet dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have told a colleague in another department at least 5 different times now via email how to handle a certain request and they keep doing it wrong. Like what the fuck?!? How is this person in a management position?

Those of you that eat red meat regularly, are you just shitting all over yourself all the time? I ate a cheeseburger as a reward yesterday and it’s like I’m doing a cleanse before a colonoscopy today.

Also my wife was texting me about how her company ceo starts all their Monday meetings blasting rap music and I said he sounds like a real mushroom and if she doesn’t leave me for that she probably never will.

Initially when Kory moved here, he had not yet ventured into Rock Creek, so I was curious if he added that to his list of things to do, much like the airplane museum in College Park.
Thanks for the clarification. @Donkey Deac Doug and I were pm'ing about a different sort if check list in the park. Not gonna lie, his ideas are... (brown) eye opening.

It’s cute that Mako thinks his wife is ever leaving him, or maybe it’s a ploy to get us to tell him how hot he is again.

Those of you that eat red meat regularly, are you just shitting all over yourself all the time? I ate a cheeseburger as a reward yesterday and it’s like I’m doing a cleanse before a colonoscopy today.
No. But I've found that when I eat pretty clean, even if it includes lean red meat, when I have a cheat day to reward myself, I have major colonoscopy like blowouts.

No. But I've found that when I eat pretty clean, even if it includes lean red meat, when I have a cheat day to reward myself, I have major colonoscopy like blowouts.
And honestly, I enjoy the blowouts. Had one Friday night, ate like a trash panda. Chips, dip, some shitty frozen burgers, and a big ass bowl of cereal. Destroyed the toilet about an hour afterwards.

Is that a "chef's kiss" or jerking a small peen?

Tickling your perineum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back